ISE Data and Resources
The ISE provides its members with access to data through a series of interactive online dashboards.
Available to ISE members only.
- Students’ skills. The proportion of employers recruiting for particular skills, saying that graduates and non-graduates have these skills and training them in the skills.
- Non-graduate retention. Data on the level of retention by sector of non-graduates up to five years after hire.
- Graduate retention. Data on the level of retention by sector of graduates up to five years after hire.
- Percentage of firms who recruit graduates and non-graduates. The chart shows the proportion of firms responding to ISE’s Pulse Survey 2020 who are recruiting graduate and non-graduate hires.
- Expected change in student recruitment 2019-2020. The chart shows the level of change between the 2018/2019 recruitment season.
- Salary dashboard. Providing the latest data on salaries for graduates, apprentices and school leavers. Data can be cut by sector and firm size. Updated to 2019
- Applications-per-hire. Providing the latest data on applications-per-hire. Data can be cut by sector and firm size.
- Cost-per-hire (Recruitment). Providing the latest data on firm’s spending on recruitment per hire. Data can be cut by sector and firm size.
We have recently reorganised our online dashboards. We would appreciate feedback on what is contained in each of these dashboards and what additional dashboards you would like to see created in the future. Please email suggestions to email@example.com
In the past we have created a range of dashboards to provide members with access to data. Most of these are now only of historic interest, but we have provided them here in case you want to return to them.