Join the Institute of Student Employers and you join the biggest student recruitment and development community in the UK.
Click the relevant link below and receive the benefits of being a member immediately upon registering.
- Employer membership is suitable for organisations which recruit and develop students into their own roles.
- University membership is suitable for Higher Education institutions and careers advisory services.
- Supplier membership is suitable for organisations which offer services to support the student recruitment and development industry.
- Charity & Professional Body membership is available to employers and suppliers with recognised charitable status. This category is also available for professional bodies who have an interest in student recruitment and development.
- Micro Business membership is available to anyone operating as an individual, a sole trader or a micro businesses (as defined by ISE as 1-3 employees and a turnover of less than £150k).
|Who we are
Founded on the principles of knowledge-sharing and networking, the ISE is a long-established membership body representing and linking professionals from across the far corners of the student recruitment industry.
Our membership encompasses everyone from the UK’s biggest recruiters, to universities, suppliers, and charities. We currently work with over 500 member organisations which, between them, offer a high proportion of student opportunities in the UK.
|| Why join?
By joining the ISE, you are not only given the unique opportunity to work with like-minded professionals at our networking events and training sessions, but our members also gain exclusive access to a wide range of resources and publications.
"Being an active member has benefited Enterprise in various ways, from being able to benchmark process and data with other member organisations, partner on joint ventures and help us to establish best practice in the area of diversity."
If you have any questions about membership, please contact the ISE team on email@example.com