In signing up for Employer membership, your organisation will be required to nominate one individual to act as our ‘main contact’. After registering you can add an unlimited amount of people to the account free of charge, gaining access to all the benefits below.
Member benefits include:
- Employer Sector Groups – We have 300 employers who meet within their sectors, every quarter. These 3-hour events are for employer members only and are a great chance to network with peers within the same sector, sharing best practice and keeping up to date with current trends.
- Special Interest Forums – These themed 3-hour events are open to all our members and take place twice a year. The themes are Attraction & Marketing, Selection & Assessment, Diversity & Inclusion and Development. We have also introduced a brand-new theme for this year – Apprentice & School Leaver.
- Annual Surveys – Free access to unique and industry leading data collected from our members. We produce two main surveys annually, based around recruitment and development – The Student Recruitment Survey and The Development Survey. We also create hot topic surveys and papers which most recently saw us make our recommendations for improving the apprenticeship system.
- ISE Annual Awards - Giving an opportunity to showcase your successes in recruitment and development. These coveted awards are great for an employer’s brand and you must be a member to be able to submit an entry.
- Consultation (New for 2019) – ISE members get an exclusive half a day consultation with our Chief Research Office Tristram Hooley. Our members have used this time to create business cases as well as delving deeper into issue such as diversity and retention. This service is chargeable there-after.
- Student Employer Magazine – Written by our members for our members. A free subscription to our quarterly magazine. Sharing the latest industry data, insights, thought leadership and best practice, The Student Employer is a must-read for anyone working in the business of attracting, recruiting or developing school leavers and graduates.
- Courses and webinars - For all your professional development needs. Paid for member-only courses run by industry professionals for the development of your recruitment teams. Monthly webinars to keep you up to date with such topics as immigration law, social mobility and the latest technological advancements.
- E-News – A free subscription to the ISE’s weekly digital newsletter which includes blogs, membership bio’s, relevant news and articles supplier information and much more.
- ISE Community – Your organisation will gain access to our online resources such as our salary and retention dashboards as well as the forums where our 2,500+ users can ask questions and get the answers they wish from experienced leaders within the early careers industry.
What do current members say about membership?
“Being an active member has benefited Enterprise in various ways, from being able to benchmark process and data with other member organisations, partner on joint ventures and help us to establish best practice in the area of diversity.”
"I have found the sector focus group to be a very useful arena for getting to know other organisations in my sector and learning about what best practice looks like. Even after years of attending I remain surprised by how open and collaborative the discussions are despite the fact that we are also close competitors."
“In order to get buy in from the Exec team and key stakeholders, I had to produce and present a business case that had to include sound data and benchmarking information. The team were fantastic in providing me with well thought out and easily accessible data, as well as in hosting thought provoking events and answering my questions in person. Without their support I would not have felt confident in the data and thinking behind my business case when presenting to the NR Exec team."
£835.00 + VAT - price valid until 31 March 2020
Employers with a registered charity status fee
£420 + VAT - price valid until 31 March 2020
See our full Terms and Conditions for more information.
Back to top