Promotional opportunities 2021
ISE offers its members a variety of promotional opportunities including online and print advertising, event sponsorship and exhibitor spots and annual partnerships.
We offer a range of advertising opportunities both online in the weekly e-newsletter and bespoke emails and in the quarterly journal, The Student Employer. Find out about advertising.
ISE Conferences offer a great way to align your brand with the ISE brand and develop meaningful business conversations. We have expanded the number of conferences which we run annually as these are the most popular way that members engage.
Student Recruitment Conference & Awards, 28-29 June 2021
The Hilton Metropole Brighton
Audience: The flagship event in the ISE calendar attracts c400 student recruitment professionals.
Conference sponsor: £10,000 + VAT
A bespoke package can be designed to best meet your needs.
A package at this level typically includes:
- 3 x delegate places including 2 nights’ accommodation
- Branding on conference website
- Branding on conference programme and other promotional material
- Exhibition stand in the primary delegate refreshment area
- Branding on stage and signage
- 1 insert in delegate bag
- 1 branded email to the ISE membership
Please note that there may be multiple Conference Sponsors.
Other sponsorship opportunities include:
- Insert in delegate bag: £750.00 + VAT (c.450 required - weight limitations may need to be applied). This can only be secured in conjunction with another sponsorship option.
- Sponsored tables at the Gala Awards Dinner: £300.00 + VAT per table (excludes cost of places at the dinner which need to be purchased separately)
- Award sponsorship: £1,250 + VAT per award
Member price: £1,950 + VAT
Non-member price: £2,950 + VAT
The stands will be located in the refreshments area where tea and coffee is served throughout the 2 day event. The price includes 2 x day delegate passes but excludes any accommodation or dinner places.
How to book your package
Please act quickly as most of the events have limited availability.
If you wish to secure any of these options or have additional suggestions, please email email@example.com outlining which events you wish to sponsor.
Sponsorship and exhibitor terms and conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions before confirming the sponsorship and/or exhibition agreement, click here.
If you would like to develop an annual programme of member interactions and become an ISE Supplier Partner please contact Vivienne Wootten
Membership Operations, Events and Sponsorship Manager, ISE
020 7033 2466 / Vivienne@ise.org.uk
Back to top