If you work in student recruitment or development our courses provide an opportunity to learn from industry experts and peers.
- Courses tailored for professionals who work in student recruitment or development
- Facilitated by industry experts
- Open to members and non-members
- Relaxed environment, typically with between 10 and 15 attendees often using a workshop format.
- Full day or half day courses
To ensure we have a good core of participants for future courses, we will ask you to express interest in a course and then once we have received sufficient take up, we will then agree a date. If you are interested in any of the courses below, please email email@example.com
- Accelerate your first year in graduate recruitment (full-day) - Course facilitator: Rebecca Fielding, MD at Gradconsult
- Applying a data driven approach to university partnerships - Course facilitators: Mike Grey, Senior Consultant at Gradconsult and Kate Croucher at FDM
- Building an impactful social mobility strategy workshop (half-day) - Course facilitator: Nic Miller, Director at The Bridge Group and renowned expert on social mobility
- Understanding UK Higher Education and connecting with Careers Services and Universities (full-day) - Course facilitator: Mike Grey, Senior Consultant at Gradconsult
- Half day: £205 + VAT (ISE member rate) | £270 + VAT (non member rate) *
- Full day: £335 + VAT (ISE member rate) | £415 + VAT (non member rate)
*Please sign into your ISE account to book a course at the member rate.
Please check with ISE if the course is going ahead as planned before booking any advance train/flight tickets.