If you work in student recruitment or development our courses provide an opportunity to learn from industry experts and peers.
- Tailored for professionals who work in student recruitment or development
- Facilitated by industry experts
- Open to members and non-members
- Relaxed environment using a workshop format.
- Full day or half day courses
To ensure we have a good core of participants for future courses, we will ask you to express interest in a course and then once we have received sufficient take up, we will then agree a date.
If you are interested in any of the courses below, please email email@example.com
- Accelerate your first year in graduate recruitment (full-day)
Course facilitator: Rebecca Fielding, MD at Gradconsult
Next course: 1 July 2020, Register here >
- Applying a data driven approach to university partnerships
Course facilitators: Mike Grey, Senior Consultant at Gradconsult and Kate Croucher at FDM
- Building an impactful social mobility strategy workshop (half-day)
Course facilitator: Nic Miller, Director at The Bridge Group and renowned expert on social mobility
- Understanding UK Higher Education and connecting with Careers Services and Universities (full-day)
Course facilitator: Mike Grey, Senior Consultant at Gradconsult
Courses overview >
Please check with ISE if the course is going ahead as planned before booking any advance train/flight tickets.