In signing up for University membership, your institution will be required to nominate one individual to act as our ‘main contact’. After registering you can add an unlimited amount of people to the account free of charge, gaining access to all the benefits below.
Member benefits include:
- Career Fairs Listing – Free advertisement of your career fairs on the ISE website for over 300 employers to see. This is a great opportunity to increase the number of employers booking a stand at the event, providing a more comprehensive experience for students.
- Free “E-Shot” (New for 2019) – We will work with you to create a dedicated email to be sent out to all our members. It’s a great way to introduce your University or College to our employers and suppliers who work within the early talent market. Advertisement of your services and opportunities could increase the number of employers that you work with.
- Special Interest Forums – These themed 3-hour events are open to all our members and take place twice a year. The newest forum this year is Apprentice & School Leaver event with our other themes being Attraction & Marketing, Selection & Assessment, Diversity & Inclusion and Development.
- Consultation (New for 2019) – ISE members get an exclusive half a day consultation with our Chief Research Office Tristram Hooley. Our members have used this time to create business cases as well as delving deeper into issues such as diversity and retention. We can also help with discussions involving the employability and mobility of your students.
- Annual Surveys – Free access to unique and industry leading data collected from our members. We produce two main surveys annually, based around recruitment and development – The Student Recruitment Survey and The Development Survey. We also create hot topic surveys and papers which most recently saw us make our recommendations for improving the apprenticeship system.
- ISE Annual Awards - The awards take place at our gala dinner, where we celebrate partnerships and innovation within the industry.
- Student Employer Magazine – Written by our members for our members. A free subscription to our quarterly magazine. Sharing the latest industry data, insights, thought leadership and best practice, The Student Employer is a must-read for anyone working in the business of attracting, recruiting or developing school leavers and graduates.
- Webinars - Monthly webinars to keep you up to date with such topics as immigration law, social mobility and the levy.
- E-News – A free subscription to the ISE’s weekly digital newsletter which includes blogs, membership bio’s, relevant news and articles supplier information and much more.
- ISE Community – Your organisation will gain access to our online resources such as our salary and retention dashboards as well as the forums where our 2,500+ users can ask questions and get the answers they wish from experienced leaders within the early careers industry.
What do current members say about membership?
“An amazingly good value for money network and the Chief Executive, Stephen Isherwood, has led the organisation through a noticeable quantum leap in relation to the sophistication in thought-leadership themes to help the membership engage with the challenges we all face addressing the development of the employability talent-pipeline between universities and employers."
University of Sussex
£645.00 + VAT - price valid until 31 March 2021
See our full Terms and Conditions for more information.
Back to top