In signing up for Supplier membership, your organisation will be required to nominate one individual to act as our ‘main contact’. After registering you can add an unlimited amount of people to the account free of charge, gaining access to all the benefits below.
Member benefits include:
- Free “E-Shot” (New for 2019) – We will work with you to create a dedicated email to be sent out to all our members to promote your business. It’s a great way to introduce you to prospective new clients and to let your existing clientele know you have joined the ISE.
- Special Interest Forums – These themed 3-hour events are open to all our members and take place twice a year. The themes are Attraction & Marketing, Selection & Assessment, Diversity & Inclusion and Development. We have also introduced a brand-new theme for this year – Apprentice & School Leaver. Suppliers also have the opportunity to sponsor and host these themed events.
- Annual Surveys – Free access to unique and industry leading data collected from our members. We produce two main surveys annually, based around recruitment and development – The Student Recruitment Survey and The Development Survey. We also create hot topic surveys and papers which most recently have been based around Brexit and our recommendations for improving the apprenticeship system.
- ISE Annual Awards - Giving an opportunity to showcase your successes in recruitment and development. These coveted awards are great for a suppliers brand and you must be a member to be able to submit an entry.
- Student Employer Magazine – Written by our members for our members. A free subscription to our quarterly magazine. Sharing the latest industry data, insights, thought leadership and best practice, The Student Employer is a must-read for anyone working in the business of attracting, recruiting or developing school leavers and graduates. There are opportunities to advertise in the magazine as well as creating relevant articles.
- Webinars - Monthly webinars to keep you up to date with such topics as immigration law, social mobility and the levy. Suppliers will have the opportunity to host on topics that would be of interest to our community.
- Consultation (new for 2019) – ISE members get an exclusive half a day consultation with our Chief Research Office Tristram Hooley. Our members have used this time to create business cases as well as delving deeper into issues such as diversity and retention. Suppliers would be able to gain a greater understanding of what employers are looking for.
- E-News – A free subscription to the ISE’s weekly digital newsletter which includes blogs, membership bio’s, relevant news and articles supplier information and much more.
- ISE Community – Your organisation will gain access to our online resources such as our salary and retention dashboards as well as the forums where our 2,500+ users can ask questions and get the answers they wish from experienced leaders within the early careers industry. It’s a great place to expand your network and knowledge of the industry.
What do current members say about membership?
“Having been a member for over 10 years I have found the best way to maximise my membership is through being ‘active’ as a member, I don’t just attend events I get involved. Through supporting the ISE in the planning of and speaking at events, and adding my voice to the development of the organisation, I have raised both my profile personally in the sector and that of my organisation. In short, the more you give (your time) the more you get!”
£850 + VAT - price valid until 31 March 2021
Suppliers with a registered charity status
£420 + VAT - price valid until 31 March 2021
See our full Terms and Conditions for more information.
Back to top