Award for 'Outstanding University Partnership with an Employer and/or Supplier'
This award recognises employers, HEI’s and suppliers who are working together to develop and deliver a programme or initiative that addresses an identifiable need. We are interested in submissions that enhance graduate skills, prepare students for work and lead to direct graduate employment. Submissions should demonstrate innovation combined with a high quality of execution that achieves demonstrable results. We are interested in submissions that involve multiple partners as well as those that involve a single employer, supplier or university.
Key criteria for submissions:
- Should show the extent to which the partners demonstrated a high-level understanding of each other’s challenges.
- Should show how the partners both contributed to the vision and objectives.
- Must explain how both partners collaboratively designed and executed the programme or initiative and met the needs of both parties.
- Should show how key stakeholders were involved in formulating and executing the strategy.
- Should show how the partners overcame challenges.
- Must provide quantitative and qualitative evidence of the vision and objectives being achieved.
***Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system***
Award sponsored by