Award for ‘Outstanding Employer and Supplier Development Partnership’
When employers and their development partners collaborate well, students have the best possible start to their careers. This award seeks to recognise partnerships between an employer and supplier that make a highly valued contribution to developing emerging talent. We seek submissions that demonstrate an effective understanding between organisations to deliver high-quality programmes that achieve demonstrable results in a consistent and effective way. Programmes of varying durations, objectives, and target audiences are eligible for this award.
Key criteria for submissions:
• Should demonstrate to what extent the partnership enabled a high-level understanding of the challenges to be overcome.
• Must explain the vision and objectives of the partnership.
• Should show the extent to which all parties worked in partnership to evolve a design that provided a solution for the required outcome.
• Must show how effectively key stakeholders were involved in formulating and executing the strategy.
• Should provide quantitative and qualitative evidence of success and show how challenges were overcome.
***Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system***