Award for ‘Innovation in Attraction’
Innovation takes many forms, from thought to technology, from one-off experiences to the wider candidate experience. We’re seeking to recognise the very best work that hits the mark across any emerging talent category. Entries should demonstrate a clear understanding of the target group, a description of why this innovative approach was chosen, the impact on the attraction process and whether the aims of the work were met. You should be clear about if this innovation was unique, derived from previous work or was inspired by other spheres of marketing.
Key criteria for submissions:
- Newness of thought is as important as newness of technology.
- Must demonstrate a clear link to strategy.
- Can be for a single initiative within a wider strategy or a joined-up series of initiatives.
- Must state if this innovation is unique, derivative or developmental / inspired by earlier campaigns - within student recruitment or other forms of marketing.
- Results are less important, although a clear statement of anticipated outcomes and performance against these objectives should be articulated.
***Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system (form below)***
Award sponsored by