ISE Annual Survey 2018
Key points and dates
- The 2018 Survey has now closed for responses.
The ISE only reports on aggregate trends and keeps data secure in line with the GDPR. For the 2018 research, the Careers Group London is acting as the data processor as defined under the GDPR. If you have any questions about the ISE 2018 Annual Survey please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Survey
The ISE Annual Survey is the ISE’s flagship piece of research on UK student recruitment trends.
Key topics include:
- Hiring volumes for graduates, apprentices, interns, industrial placements and school leavers
- Salary trends for the above types of student hires
- Recruitment processes for graduates and apprentices
- Cost per hire for graduates
- Regional hiring for graduates
- The latest diversity benchmarks
- Attraction and marketing trends
- Selection and assessment trends
The ISE typically gathers survey responses in July, and reports on key findings in mid-September before the beginning of the next graduate recruitment season.
Each year, we typically get around 200 responses from ISE employer members who run structured recruitment campaigns. These organisations operate in over 15 sectors, recruit over 30,000 graduates and apprentices annually, hire both large and small intakes, and collectively represent employers with more than 2.8 million staff. The survey itself is believed to be the most comprehensive in the UK on this subject.
Accessing and using the results
Key Annual Survey findings are often referenced by national press outlets, underpin ISE events, courses and strategy, and provide benchmarks that all industry stakeholders can use in their organisations. ISE uses the findings to support our industry and to inform member decisions throughout the course of the year. As such, employer input is invaluable, and we encourage all our members to take part.
ISE members have full, free access to the research.
- To download a copy of the most recent report sign-in to your ISE web account. (If you are not signed in the reports will not be visible). From the home page menu navigate to Knowledge>ISE Surveys. The reports will be visible in the lower section of the page - if you are signed-in.
- Members can also filter the key findings using our data dashboard. Go to all our data dashboards >
- We also present key findings at our events throughout the year,
Non-members can purchase a copy of the research in our online store here >.