The Student Employer
Sharing the latest industry data, insights, thought leadership and best practice, The Student Employer is a must-read for anyone working in the business of attracting, recruiting and developing school leavers, interns, apprentices and graduates.
Content for is written by members, for members with authors spanning employers, universities, colleges and industry suppliers. We occasionally invite special guest experts to contribute.
How to submit an editorial idea
- Email a 50 – 100 word synopsis of what you would like to write about to Clare Tregaskis
- Include the author name and job title as well as a contact for copy if this is different.
- Please make it clear if you are pitching to be included in a particular section.
- Highlight if you expect your contribution to be one page (c.500 words) or two pages (c.1100 words)
To note: deadline to submit copy for next edition is 21 August 2018.
Common topics include:
- Attraction and marketing
- Selection and assessment
- Global perspective
- Regional perspective
- Education collaboration
- Technology and innovation
We also look for contributions to regular sections:
- Case studies
- Sector spotlight [the challenges, solutions or trends faced by a particular sector]
- When I’m not working I’m….[are you in a band or a regular skydiver? We’re looking for interesting stories of what members get up to in their spare time]
- Easy expert: book reviews and tips as well as insight to the latest legislation.
Read an example copy of Student Employer. Download a sample copy >
Copy: 21 August 2018
Advertising: 6 September 2018
Published: 3 October 2018
To advertise in The Student Employer contact Vivienne Wootten >
Return to main Student Employer page >