Development Conference Themes 2019
The ISE Student Development Conference is a unique event, which brings together over 150 early talent development professionals responsible for entry-level talent programmes.
Taking place on 20 March 2019 at Cavendish Conference Centre in London, the event incorporates a development-focused exhibition of suppliers running alongside the programme which features keynote speakers, plenary sessions, breakout sessions and workshops.
ISE members are given the opportunity to put forward session proposals for the breakout sessions and workshops.
Deadline for submissions: 2 January 2019.
We are now seeking session proposals from speakers on the following themes:
• Transitioning into the world of work: challenges and solutions
• Developing programmes for apprentices vs graduates: challenges and opportunities
• Employers and HE partnering on future skills development
• Future skills development
• Post scheme issues: challenges and solutions
• Wildcard submission: have we missed something worth covering?
You can submit a wildcard submission suggesting interesting and forward thinking content not listed above.
Key points to note prior to making a submission
- All presenters will have free entry to the conference but will need to cover hotel accommodation and travel.
- All submissions must be able to show application/research/insight.
- Sessions should be inspiring, potentially evidence-based and provide valuable take-aways. They should not be regarded as ‘sales pitches’.
- Ideally at least one of the presenters for the session must be from an ISE member organisation.
- All submissions for the 2019 programme must be made via the online submission system using the online links.
- Should your proposal be accepted for the conference, please expect a possible rehearsal/dry run before the actual conference to ensure accurate timekeeping and relevance of content.