Award for ‘Commitment to Improving Diversity through Student Resourcing’
Improving diversity in recruitment and retention is a top strategic priority for most of our members. This award seeks to recognise an employer who is a real change agent, who attracts, recruits and supports diverse candidates. We are interested in submissions that promote an inclusive culture and the removal of barriers. This award is for a specific initiative or holistic approach that demonstrates excellence in execution and achieves demonstrable results.
Key criteria for submissions:
- Should provide clarity of what the diversity and inclusion strategy was.
- Must explain key objectives and success criteria.
- Should demonstrate the ways in which potential barriers were eliminated whilst maintaining inclusivity.
- Should explain how key internal and/or external stakeholders were involved in formulating and executing the strategy.
- Should show how the work could make a difference in the long term to participants and the organisation.
- Must demonstrate quantitative and qualitative evidence of achievement against original strategy objectives.
***Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system (form below)***
Award sponsored by