Charity and professional body membership
In signing up for Charity & Professional Body membership, your organisation will be required to nominate one individual to act as our ‘main contact’. After registering you can add an unlimited amount of people to the account free of charge, gaining access to all the benefits below.
Member benefits include:
- Special Interest Forums – These themed 3-hour events are open to all our members and take place twice a year. The themes are Attraction & Marketing, Selection & Assessment, Diversity & Inclusion and Development. We have also introduced a brand-new theme for this year – Apprentice & School Leaver.
- Employer Sector Groups – (For Employers only) We have 300 employers who meet within their sectors, every quarter. These 3-hour events are for employer members only and are a great chance to network with peers within the same sector, sharing best practice and keeping up to date with current trends. The ISE provides a platform for sectors to work together and overcome shared issues by providing data driven solutions.
- Annual Surveys – Free access to unique and industry leading data collected from our members. We produce two main surveys annually, based around recruitment and development – The Student Recruitment Survey and The Development Survey. We also create hot topic surveys and papers which most recently have been based around Brexit and our recommendations for improving the apprenticeship system.
- ISE Annual Awards - Giving an opportunity to showcase your successes in recruitment and development. These coveted awards are great for suppliers and employers to showcase their work and brand. You must be a member to be able to submit an entry.
- Free “E-Shot” (New for 2019) – We will work with you to create a dedicated email to be sent out to all our members to promote your business. This is a great way to introduce you to our community and start networking.
- Consultation (New for 2019) – ISE members get an exclusive half a day consultation with our Chief Research Office Tristram Hooley. Our members have used this time to create business cases as well as delving deeper into issues such as diversity and retention.
- Student Employer Magazine – Written by our members for our members. A free subscription to our quarterly magazine. Sharing the latest industry data, insights, thought leadership and best practice, The Student Employer is a must-read for anyone working in the business of attracting, recruiting or developing school leavers and graduates. There are opportunities to advertise in the magazine as well as creating relevant articles.
- ISE Community – Your organisation will gain access to our online resources such as our salary and retention dashboards as well as the forums where our 2,500+ users can ask questions and get the answers they wish from experienced leaders within the early careers industry. It’s a great place to expand your network and knowledge of the industry.
- Courses and webinars - For all your professional development needs. Paid for member-only courses run by industry professionals for the development of your recruitment teams. Monthly webinars to keep you up to date with such topics as immigration law, social mobility and the latest technological advancements. Our members have the opportunity to host.
- E-News – A free subscription to the ISE’s weekly digital newsletter which includes blogs, membership bio’s, relevant news and articles supplier information and much more.
£420.00 + VAT - price valid until 31 March 2020
See our full Terms and Conditions for more information.
Back to top