ISE Awards 2020 categories
1. Award for ‘Best Single Purpose Attraction Activation’ >
2. Award for ‘Innovation in Attraction’ >
3. Award for ‘Best Attraction Campaign’ >
4. Award for ‘Best Assessment and Selection Process’ >
5. Award for ‘Commitment to Improving Diversity through Student Resourcing’ >
6. Award for ‘Best Work Experience, Internship or Placement Programme’ >
7. Award for ‘Outstanding Employer and Supplier Recruitment Partnership’ >
8. Award for ‘Outstanding University Partnership with an Employer and/or Supplier’ >
9. Award for ‘Best University & Employer Engagement Strategy’ >
10. Award for ‘Best Graduate Onboarding and Induction Activities Programme’ >
11. Award for ‘Best School Leaver and/or Apprentice Development Programme’ >
12. Award for ‘Outstanding Employer and Supplier Development Partnership’ >
13. Award for ‘Best School Leaver/Apprenticeship Strategy’ >
14. The Award for ‘Best Overall Emerging Talent Strategy’ >
*These awards are applicable to both graduate and apprentice programmes*
To submit an entry, members will make an initial entry online consisting of no more than 500 words (3500 characters) plus two optional images and a web-link (this link must be to a relevant, public site, not further submission documents). Shortlisted entries will be invited to submit a more detailed entry (1200 words).
All submissions are also encouraged to include the following aspects as well as to meet the award specific criteria:
- Innovation - Tell us how innovative your organisation has been in its marketplace with this approach. It will strengthen your submission.
- Numbers - Include any metrics you may have regarding the success of your initiative/programme/approach.
- Benchmarking - With each award, we are keen to see how far you have progressed. Show us how you have measured your success. This could be compared to how your organisation performed six months ago, for example, or how you measure up compared to your competitors.
Individual award sponsors include: