Award for ‘Best Work Experience, Internship or Placement Programme’
The best work experience programmes deliver great benefits to both the employer and student participants. This award seeks to recognise a programme that best prepares students for work whilst delivering measurable benefits to the employer. We are interested in submissions that provide a realistic and aspirational view of the workplace, that provide a return on investment for the employer and result in meaningful work outcomes for students. Submissions are welcome for any structured programme of 1 week to 12 months duration and could be for school pupils or students studying within higher or further education.
Key criteria for submissions:
- Programme participants should have been paid if they had concluded their secondary education and the experience lasted for longer than two weeks.
- Should provide clarity of the rationale for running the work experience programme.
- Must explain the key objectives that success was measured against.
- Should demonstrate how the work experience programme was executed to provide benefits to the employer and student participants.
- Should explain how key stakeholders were involved in formulating and executing the strategy.
- Should demonstrate the transferable learning gained by the student participants.
***Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system***
Award sponsored by