Award for ‘Best University & Employer Engagement Strategy’
This award is focused on a University’s Employer Engagement Strategy. This award seeks to recognise Higher Education Institutions with an outstanding commitment to develop meaningful relationships through engagement with employers. We’re interested in submissions that demonstrate where the needs of the institution, its students and graduates, and employers have been met in an effective way.
Key criteria for submissions:
- Should provide a clear vision of what the strategy is attempting to achieve.
- Should demonstrate strong links to the working environment and that approaches are highly relevant to today’s job/career/employer demands and will stay relevant.
- Must provide a description of how your approaches prepare graduates for work.
- Could demonstrate what is innovative about your overall approach to preparing graduates for work that others could adopt or adapt.
- Should show what challenges you have had to overcome in preparing graduates for work.
- Should show a clear understanding of the internal and external stakeholders involved in your strategic approach and how these stakeholders supported your work.
- Must show how you have measured the initial impact, and explain what plans are in place for tracking long-term impact.
- Should show how many have benefited as a proportion of your total student population and your plans to develop this.
***Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system***