Award for ‘Best School Leaver and/or Apprentice Development Programme’
The way organisations develop their emerging talent is changing. Apprentices and school leavers can struggle with the softer workplace skills, such as communication and team work, as they often have less experience than their graduate peers. This award seeks to reward development programmes that deliver to the different needs of this group. We are looking for the organisation that provides the best overall school leaver and apprentice development programme. Programmes of varying durations, objectives, and target audiences are eligible for this award.
Key criteria for submissions:
- Should demonstrate a clear vision and understanding of the behaviour shift you are aiming to accomplish to help students achieve success in your organisation.
- Should describe what activities you used to develop softer skills such as communication and teamwork and the support you provided to aid the development of these skills.
- Should explain any plans for post-programme development and how do you intend to track this.
- Should explain the stakeholders involved in helping the school leavers and apprentices make a successful transition.
- Should show your involvement with secondary education institutions.
- Must explain the impact of the programme and how it makes a difference.
- Should demonstrate how the programme delivers strategic benefit to the organisation.
***Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system***
Award sponsored by