- Members Area
- Join ISE
|Award for ‘Best School Leaver/Apprenticeship Strategy’|
Award for ‘Best School Leaver/Apprenticeship Strategy’
The apprentice and school leaver market is changing the shape of our industry. This award recognises excellence in employers who create and deliver a strategy with a clear set of objectives to attract, select and train candidates. We are interested in submissions that clearly exhibit a holistic strategy, not details of a sub-campaign, competition or other programme element. Submissions should demonstrate high-quality execution that achieves demonstrable results in a consistent way.
Key criteria for submissions:
• The term school leaver has been used to mean any post-16 pathway from education into an organisation, other than via university.
• Must be for an overarching strategy covering attraction, selection and development.
• Must provide clarity of what the strategy was and key objectives that success was measured against.
• Should provide an overview of the ways in which the strategy attracts, selects and trains candidates.
• Should demonstrate how key stakeholders were involved in formulating and executing the strategy.
• Must provide quantitative and qualitative evidence of achieving the original strategy objectives.
***Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system***