- Careers Fairs
- Member Forums
- Join ISE
|Award for ‘Best School Leaver/Apprenticeship Strategy’|
Award for ‘Best School Leaver/Apprenticeship Strategy’
The apprentice and school leaver market is changing the shape of our industry. This award recognises excellence in employers who create and deliver a strategy with a clear set of objectives to attract, select and train candidates. We are interested in submissions that clearly exhibit a holistic strategy, not details of a sub-campaign, competition or other programme element. Submissions should demonstrate high-quality execution that achieves demonstrable results in a consistent way.
Key criteria for submissions:
• The term school leaver has been used to mean any post-16 pathway from education into an organisation, other than via university.
• Must be for an overarching strategy covering attraction, selection and development.
• Must provide clarity of what the strategy was and key objectives that success was measured against.
• Should provide an overview of the ways in which the strategy attracts, selects and trains candidates.
• Should demonstrate how key stakeholders were involved in formulating and executing the strategy.
• Must provide quantitative and qualitative evidence of achieving the original strategy objectives.
Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system (form below).
The deadline for submissions has now passed.