Award for ‘Best Graduate Onboarding and Induction Activities Programme’
The best onboarding and induction programmes successfully transition students into their new organisation. This award seeks to recognise excellence of an employer who helps their student hires rapidly and successfully adapt to their new working environment and culture. We are interested in submissions that focus on the transfer from academia into work and adapting to a new organisational culture (rather than general development of skills). This award is focused on the period from job offer to 6 months post induction.
Key criteria for submissions:
- Is there a clear vision for the understanding and behaviour shift you are aiming to achieve to help graduates achieve success in your organisation?
- Should describe the key induction elements and the challenges you needed to overcome to implement these into your organisation.
- Should explain what activities you introduced in the period from first contact to 6 months into the scheme and that others could adopt or adapt.
- Should describe the stakeholders involved in helping graduates make a successful transition into the organisation and how you ensured consistency and quality.
- Should provide evidence of improved outcomes and how a difference was made.
- Should show how you identified and helped those who were not making the transition effectively.
***Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system (form below)***