- Careers Fairs
- Member Forums
- Call for Content
- Members Area
- Join ISE
|The Award for ‘Best Emerging Talent Strategy’|
The Award for ‘Best Emerging Talent Strategy’
The best employers in our industry align recruitment and development strategies to fully meet their emerging talent needs. This is the ISE award for the employer who delivers excellence in early career workforce planning, management and execution. We are interested in submissions that demonstrate how attraction, recruitment, onboarding and development are built into a successful overarching strategy. Judges are looking for evidence of high-quality collaboration combined with excellence in delivery that achieves demonstrable results in a consistent way.
Key criteria for submissions:
• The award primarily recognises graduate programmes but can also include details of postgraduate and school leaver/apprentice programmes where appropriate.
• Must provide clarity of why the strategy was implemented, what the strategy was.
• Must explain the key objectives that success was measured against.
• Must explain the ways in which the strategy attracts, selects, develops, retains and progresses candidates.
• Should show how key internal and/or external stakeholders were involved in formulating and executing the strategy.
• Must provide quantitative and qualitative evidence of achievement against the original strategy objectives.
***Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system (form below)***
The deadline for submissions has now passed.