Award for ‘Best Attraction Campaign’
When building a new campaign we know it’s all about the delivery of an idea. We’re interested in the challenge to be solved, the strategy employed and the core idea that meets the brief and sets your campaign above all others. Your campaign should consist of at least three connected executions, ideally more, that express the campaign concept and capture the unique offering of the employer. It should have delivered best-in-class results, of course, and be effective throughout as much of the candidate experience as possible from first contact to point of hire.
Key criteria for submissions:
- Can be for any form of student recruitment.
- Must demonstrate the highest quality of execution against brief and strategy.
- Must clearly articulate tinghe idea behind the campaign.
- Must incorporate at least three different, connected campaign elements.
- Must provide evidence of performance against targeted results or desired outcomes.
- Should address the positive impact on the wider candidate experience.
- Should clearly state how this work benefited the employer.
- Should outline how this work could further best practice in student recruitment.
Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system using the form below.
Award sponsored by