Award for ‘Best Assessment and Selection Process’
A well-crafted selection process matches the right candidates to the organisation’s need blending rigour, efficiency and engagement. This award seeks to recognise excellence in formulating a selection and assessment process that delivers to a clear set of objectives and a target number of hires. Submissions should demonstrate high quality execution that achieves demonstrable results. We are interested in solutions that are consistent, fair and deliver an enlightening candidate experience. Judges will reward innovation and the use of fitting and timely assessment methods and tools.
Key criteria for submissions:
- Can be for graduate, internship, placement or school leaver/apprentice selection and assessment processes.
- Should provide clarity on what the assessment and selection strategy was.
- Should demonstrate how the process delivered the right volume and quality of candidates into the organisation.
- Must show the key objectives that success was measured against.
- Must provide evidence of delivery and achievement of objectives.
- Should show how the strategy delivered a consistent and fair candidate experience and made best use of the chosen assessment methods.
- Should show how key stakeholders were involved in formulating and executing the strategy.
***Please note that all entries must be submitted via our online entry system***