Graduate Programmes Advisor
||Willis Towers Watson
Description & Details
We are currently looking for a Graduate Programme Advisor who will provide first
class administrative, coordination and planning support to the Graduate Programme
Manager, advising the business and students through the full end to end cycle. This
role will be supporting the graduate programme for Great Britain (London) and North
America (various locations). Travel, however, will not be a requirement of this role.
The individual will have responsibility for the oversight of our recruitment process in
collaboration with the recruitment team, delivering on key performance metrics
(diversity and headcount targets, time to offer), day to day management of the
programme activities and building a relationship with these populations will be
paramount. They will act as a key contact to the business and graduates and will
constantly strive to position Willis Towers Watson as a graduate employer of choice
through excellent candidate experience and on scheme support. This is a unique
opportunity to be involved in a full range of activities from marketing, recruitment
campaign, performance management and development.
This individual will have ideally gained previous experience within graduate
recruitment / training programs and covered at least 1 graduate cycle from a financial
or professional services environment.
This role requires a flexible and resilient individual that is able to work under
pressure and in a small team whilst maintaining a positive and professional outlook.
Needs adaptability to work with a global team and stakeholders.
- Previous experience within graduate recruitment / training programs desirable
- Experience in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and web-based
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational/coordinating skills with good numerical skills
- Ability to work independently and with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines when there are multiple tasks
- Displays persuasive and effective influencing skills in order to achieve desired
outcome and drawing on formal and informal networks and experiences
- Able to relate to a range of different groups of people and adapt working
styles to suit the circumstances and objectives in an open minded manner
- Maintains confidentiality and security of information at all times in all aspects
of the role
- Approachable and reliable with a tactful and diplomatic attitude
Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply / Contact
Please apply here.