We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team based at our York office. Leading a team of 2 you’ll, lead and facilitate our Nestlé Youth Academy Talent Acquisition Strategy & recruitment cycle (opportunities such as Graduate, Apprenticeship, Internships & Work Experience programmes). This is a pivotal role in providing subject matter expertise and talent insight to the business, to enable hiring managers and Academy Champions to select the best quality candidates across all available Academy schemes & programmes. You will develop, manage and execute the end to end talent acquisition strategy and manage our external provider relationship.
A day in the life of...
Leading a team of 2 you will ensure the recruitment of talent across the Academy schemes and programmes is managed to standard including on boarding of the successful candidates. Partner heavily with Talent Management to bring fresh insight via external connections and networks, innovation and ideas around the suitability of early careers resource to help identify business needs and to then drive the Academy strategy. You will ensure proactive collaboration and communication with the Talent Manager along with L&D team in particular the Apprenticeship Manager & Academy L&D programme delivery, to make sure that we retain and develop the successful candidates hired in to the schemes and programmes.
- Leverage your early careers external network and connections
- Develop great relationships through business partnering with a range of stakeholders
- Lead, coach and develop a team of 2 Academy Support Specialists
- Manage and deliver high quality entry level talent into the business onto Academy schemes (i.e. Graduates, Apprentices, Internships & Work Experience)
- Strategic alignment with Talent Strategy & Academy governance, identify and agree competencies and skills required, develop and implement attraction campaign and ensure effective screening and interview process working with external providers, whilst also being able to coach line manager selection.
- Manage active candidates through the recruitment process
What will make you successful
As the successful candidate you will already have in-house recruitment with early careers recruitment experience under your belt. Acting as an ambassador for the Nestlé brand you’ll be passionate, results focused and enjoy working in a highly energetic environment. You’ll thrive when working with stakeholders coupled with your ability to truly understand our businesses from a commercial standpoint. You’ll have fantastic communication skills and have the ability to navigate your way around a multi – functional environment, being able to work successfully in situations that can often be pressured.
You’ll also have:
- Experience of managing and influencing multiple stakeholders effectively
- Exposure of working in an in-house role recruitment role focusing on early careers recruitment and strategy
- Involvement in coaching managers on interviewing
- Knowledge and understanding of working with technological providers (ATS providers, various Social Media platforms, other digital sourcing channels) for recruiting purposes
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, Car allowance scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth all centered round a supportive and ambitious team.
The closing date for this role is 24th September 2019.