The FirstGroup Graduate Resourcing team pride ourselves on providing an exceptional recruitment experience for all our applicants and we are looking for a Graduate Resourcing & Development Partner to join our Swindon based team. The role is on a 12 month fixed term contract basis and will assist in the delivery of our 2019/2020 programme.
As FirstGroup's Graduate Resourcing & Development Partner, you will be highly motivated and enthusiastic. Providing recruitment expertise and guidance to the business on all aspects of the recruitment, selection and appointment process. Adding value by advising on appropriate advertising strategies to attract suitable applications. Developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, using your communication and influencing skills to challenge the norm where appropriate.
You will ensure you keep abreast of the graduate recruitment market to ensure best practice is fully considered and adopted, resulting in the FirstGroup graduate programme being an enticing proposition.
You will also be leading on graduate and intern development, by providing appropriate administrative and delivery support towards training and other graduate team activities.
Your core responsibilities will be (but not limited to)
- Manage the development and delivery of all graduate and intern attraction activities within budget
- Ensure continued quality control of candidates into the pipeline to meet the requirements of the business
- Maintain appropriate balances to our marketing activities to support diversity and inclusion.This will include advertising to the appropriate talent pools via, but not limited to, job boards, universities, social media, our own careers site and other channels at our disposal.
- Research and liaise with the key stakeholders to ensure FirstGroup builds and maintains a long-term presence in the graduate space
- Work to ensure the FirstGroup brand is suitably is recognised as being a graduate employer of choice
- Deliver and administer the candidate selection and assessment activities in line with FirstGroup’s strengths-based selection model, driving delivery to meet critical metrics and business requirements, including all applicant correspondence and status management via our ATS
- Maximise suitable levels of candidate completion of selection activities and attendance at assessment, with a focus on reducing time to offer and time to hire
- Using reporting methods to track recruitment activity and present detailed findings to stakeholders
- Contributing towards continuous improvement initiatives relating to graduate resourcing, where appropriate, by obtaining relevant feedback from candidates and appropriate stakeholders at timely points within the resourcing and development stages of graduates and interns
- Management of the offer process via our ATS• Arrange appropriate onboarding activities for all interns and graduates, including, but not limited to medical appointments, management of references, candidate contact days and arranging IT hardware requirements.
- To attend and provide support on the lead up to and during the graduate induction
- Management of graduate and intern data, providing reports on leavers, turnover, university information, career movement and diversity.
- Working in line with FirstGroup's Values
- Adhering to our commitment towards GDPR and working with sensitive information
- To travel throughout the UK and work away from home as required (careers fairs and assessment centres)
- Assisting with graduate and intern development by providing appropriate administrative and delivery support towards training and other graduate team activities
- To handle incoming calls, manage the graduate inbox and process queries from candidates and line managers throughout the recruitment process in a timely manner
Essential Skills and Experience Required
- Do you have experience of working in a fast paced, high volume recruitment agency or in-house role related to graduate recruitment?
- Do you have experience of campaign management, including developing and delivering advertising and attraction strategies to ensure a healthy pipeline of candidates?
- Do you have an excellent telephone manner and are confident communicating and influencing people at all levels?
- Are you proficient in the use of Applicants Tracking Systems and MS Office packages?
- Are you able to work to tight deadlines, prioritising your workload ensuring agreed SLAs are met?
- Do you have up to date knowledge of current recruitment related employment legislation?
- Are you willing to travel throughout the UK with occasional working away from home?