||Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a University Recruiter within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization that will sit in the UK.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The University Recruiter will lead the design, deployment and execution of the University Talent Acquisition Strategy for the UK and Ireland enabling the acquisition of top early talent required to meet business objectives and providing J&J with a competitive recruiting advantage. You will influence, lead outcomes and communicate closely with hiring managers by sharing best practices and using a consultative, employee and customer-focused approach to understand their needs and ensure the effective attraction, assessment, selection, and development of a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline to drive business in alignment with organizational and functional HR strategies. You will advocate for best in class candidate experience to ensure the acquisition of high caliber early talent by effectively utilizing new technologies to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment.
The Early Talent Recruiter, a member of the J&J Talent Acquisition University Team, will:
- Act as a trusted business partner who serves as a strategic talent advisor and connects internally across an array of stakeholders within aligned businesses or program areas.
- Foster business intimacy to forge trusted collaborative and consultative relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders.
- Lead the attraction strategy for a geographical region within EMEA including all on campus and digital channels ensuring J&J is positioned as an employer of choice for exceptional talent.
- Have the ability to source and analyze business data (internal), competitor and market research(external), and synthesize and articulate the data into insights leading to strategic actions and initiatives resulting in a qualified and diverse pipeline of candidates to hiring managers.
- Collaborate with local HR and business leaders to fully understand the region’s talent needs and how our early talent strategy supports those needs. Translate into university relations and recruiting strategy.
- Have the ability to develop a deep understanding of Johnson & Johnson’s long and short-term strategies and growth drivers and translate that knowledge into early talent attraction strategies for the aligned region
- Conduct the initial assessment of candidates leveraging interview guides, digital assessment tools and reports, and lead debrief sessions.
- Efficiently and effectively evaluate a candidate’s academic and professional experience as well as technical and leadership competencies based on business-based interviews as well as determine screening and assessment criteria for the positions and recommend the best talent to hiring and program managers.
- Coach managers, programs, and campus teams on appropriate assessment tools and Behavioral Based Interviewing.
- Ensure that every candidate has an optimal recruiting experience, foster a high level of candidate care & service during all stages of the talent acquisition process.
- Ability to effectively leverage both internal J&J and external digital platforms to drive student applications. Utilize digital screening tools to assess talent pool and provide expedited and qualified talent slates.
- Leads with data and can translate data in to information that is of value to the business. Holds self and others (internal and external) accountable for process compliance.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years of HR/Recruiting experience is required. Experience in a Campus Recruiting, University Relations or Career Services capacity is preferred.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in an agile environment, utilize new technologies, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities.
- Proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook and Excel is required; experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
- Must have proven ability to meet deadlines, manage projects within budget and fulfill customer requirements.
- Ability to balance strategic (big picture) thinking with tactical application (detail oriented and execution focused) is required.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to translate data to insight, ability to work effectively on multiple projects with competing priorities, and proven business partnering skills across all levels of management to lead, influence, and drive behavior change without formal authority are all requirements of the role.
- Strong Talent Sourcing, Interviewing (Behavior Based Interviewing – TSI Preferred) and Candidate Assessment skills are required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, data analysis and project management skills are required.
- Knowledge of HR recruitment practices including but not limited to compensation, global mobility, employment law, interviewing and sourcing strategies required.
- This role may require up to 30% travel.