Based in London, your role will be to manage the development of our emerging talent programmes. This includes both graduates and apprentices.
What this job involves
- Manage the development of all the emerging talent across the UK business including coaching & development conversations and facilitating workshops
- Work closely with the emerging talent acquisition team in onboarding new talent
- Organise and host an induction programme for both apprentices and graduates into the business
- Facilitate bi annual rotations for graduates with business leads
- Work collaboratively across the business to ensure the graduates are getting appropriate experience across their training programme
- Support the graduates and apprentices through a range of qualifications including RICS
- Manage relationships with all training providers
- Responsibility for the emerging talent development budget
- Identify skills gaps and training needs across the emerging talent population to ensure we are keeping up with changing market needs
- Provide pastoral care and employee relation support
- Manage performance of all emerging talent
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Previous experience working in graduate development
- Proactive attitude and willing to go the “extra mile”
- Logical thinker, problem solver and highly organised
- Enthusiastic and passionate about early careers
- Able to prioritise effectively and multi task
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Coaching & facilitation skills
- Personable and enjoys working as part of a busy team
- Professional; must exercise discretion when appropriate
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!