Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed
Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
Since 1997 we have helped many of the world’s leading organisations improve the quality of their candidates, reduce recruitment costs and shorten their time to hire.
As part of the Robert Walters Group our business has considerable resources at its disposal, operating from a network of 53 offices in 24 countries.
Our proven track record and unrivalled client base places us firmly at the head of the international recruitment process outsourcing market.
Reporting into the Investment Banking Division (IBD) and Global Capital Markets (GCM)
Graduate Recruiter this individual will be supporting the coordination of the recruitment and onboarding strategy for an investment bank’s IBD and GCM divisions at the undergraduate level.
Provide administrative support to the Graduate Recruiters in relation to the coordination and execution of attraction activities.
Provide administrative support to the Graduate Recruiters in relation to the management of the divisional University / School Teams.
Coordination of the IBD and GCM Full Time, Summer Analyst and Off-Cycle Intern selection process for London and regional offices in EMEA:
- Facilitate screening of applications by the business on a regular basis
- Coordinate interview schedules, organise interviewers, book logistics and compile and distribute assessor documentation
- Ensure business reps are fully briefed and are aware of all relevant information regarding the interview day and recruitment process
- Facilitate interview schedule acting as the point of contact for both candidates and assessors on the day
- Arrange candidate travel and accommodation including reimbursements of expenses and processing of invoices
- Collect and log interview feedback, update recruiting trackers and applicant tracking system as candidates move through the process
- Provide feedback to candidates
- Administer the candidate sell and on boarding process
Ensure all aspects of the graduate recruitment process coordination are met in a timely and effective manner.
Track business involvement at events and interviews, updating both the Recruitment Manager and HR Coverage.
Coordination of the Summer Analyst and Off-Cycle Intern Programmes including the support of programme admin and logistics
- Creation of CV books, face books, welcome guides, programme calendar and other relevant programme related documentation
- Booking of senior speakers series, training and project based sessions
- Booking and staffing of programme networking events
Support with the coordination of all midpoint and final performance reviews across the IBD & GCM Programmes.
Track budget actuals for all IBD & GCM graduate recruiting and programme related activities.
Attend events as required
Involvement with wider graduate recruitment team Coordinator Group on new initiatives to improve current processes
Participation in wider campus recruitment team projects and working groups e.g. Spring Insight Programme
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
- Good understanding of the undergraduate recruitment landscape
- Willingness to work with numerous constituencies to gather information and opinions, generate buy-in and implement actions
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Highly organized
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated client service focus
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation
- Analytical and strong reporting skills
- Results oriented, driven and eager to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within HR and broader client base
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexibility with respect to working hours – travel may be required
8:30 – 18:00