School Leaver / Apprenticeship Strategy Award 2018
This award recognises excellence in formulating a school leaver strategy that delivered a clear set of objectives to attract, select and train candidates. It is specifically about the holistic strategy, not details of a sub-campaign or other programme element. Submissions should demonstrate high quality execution that achieves demonstrable results in a consistent way.
NB: The term school leaver has been used to mean any post-16 pathway from education into an organisation, other than a graduate programme.
Award assessment criteria
Word count covering the 4 criteria must not exceed 2000 words. Entries that exceed the maximum word count will not be considered.
- Vision – Clarity of what the strategy was and key objectives that success was measured against
- Description of key elements – Overview of the ways in which the strategy attracts, selects and trains candidates
- Support – How effectively key stakeholders were involved in formulating and executing the strategy
- Impact – Quantitative and qualitative evidence of achieving original strategy objectives
Award submission guide
Who can enter?
The Award is open to ISE members only. Entries are FREE of charge.
1. Submissions should relate to current scheme/most recent scheme. Please state the scheme start and finish dates in your submission.
2. Limit your entry to 2000-words (500 for each of the four sections listed above)
3. All entries must be accompanied by a 100- word summary of the entry as you would like it to appear on all publicity material (this is in addition to the 2000-word entry)
4. You can attach single page infographic or single page of 3-4 images (in PDF format only)
5. You can submit one web link (this is in addition to the 2000-word entry)
6. All entries must be submitted via our online entry system (below)
7. Companies may enter more than one category, provided that each entry has been specifically written to address the relevant criteria and is accompanied by a separate 100-word synopsis.
How to enter
1. Complete the online entry form (below) explaining in 2000 words or less, why you or your company should be considered a winner this year. Please refer to the category criteria as a guide.
2. Submit your entry and you will see a automated confirmation of the submission on the screen.
ISE recognizes and respects the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. We ensure that this recognition is shared by our Judging Panel and entries are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process. Please ensure your entry summary contains no confidential or sensitive information.
Wednesday, 30 May 2018