ISE surveys aim to support decision-making
ISE research helps employers, universities, suppliers, and wider stakeholders in the student recruitment & development industry make well-informed decisions about student talent.
ISE members have full access to this research for free. Non-members can purchase the Annual Survey 2017 by visiting our store. Contact ISE Research Analyst Samuel Gordon with any queries.
Key features of our research programme:
- A focus on practical research which is easy for organisations to act on
- Designed with regular member input
- All analysis carried out in-house with a dedicated point of contact
- Long-term tracking of key market indicators - over ten years in some cases
- Annual Survey responses come from around 200 employers and over 15 sectors
- Covers graduate, apprentice, intern, placement and school leaver hires
ISE runs four main surveys a year and shares the findings at our events.
- ISE Annual Survey - a comprehensive snapshot of student recruitment activity
- ISE Development Survey - a comprehensive shapshot of graduate development
- ISE "Hot Topic" Survey - an in-depth look at one topic of interest e.g. diversity
- ISE Student Recruitment Pulse Survey - a short survey on final hires and offers
The provisional timing of these surveys is below.
- ISE Annual Survey - opens for responses in July, launches in September
- ISE Development Survey - opens for responses in November, launches in March
- ISE "Hot Topic" Survey - opens for responses in April, launches in June
- ISE Student Recruitment Pulse Survey - opens for responses in November, launches in January
How to access ISE Surveys
Surveys can be purchased from our store. Visit store >
Alternatively, join ISE >
Already a member? Sign in and return to this page.