ISE surveys aim to support decision-making
ISE research helps employers, universities, suppliers, and wider stakeholders in the student recruitment & development industry make well-informed decisions about student talent.
ISE members have full access to this research for free.
**Members please note: survey reports will only be visible at the bottom of this page if you are signed in to your ISE account.
Key features of our research programme:
- A focus on practical research which is easy for organisations to act on
- Designed with regular member input
- All analysis carried out in-house with a dedicated point of contact
- Long-term tracking of key market indicators - over ten years in some cases
- Annual Survey responses come from around 200 employers and over 15 sectors
- Covers graduate, apprentice, intern, placement and school leaver hires
ISE runs four main surveys a year and shares the findings at our events.
- ISE Annual Survey - a comprehensive snapshot of student recruitment activity
- ISE Development Survey - a comprehensive shapshot of graduate development
- ISE "Hot Topic" Survey - an in-depth look at one topic of interest e.g. diversity
- ISE Student Recruitment Pulse Survey - a short survey on final hires and offers
The provisional timing of these surveys is below.
- ISE Annual Survey - opens for responses in July, launches in September
- ISE Development Survey - opens for responses in November, launches in March
- ISE "Hot Topic" Survey - opens for responses in April, launches in June
- ISE Student Recruitment Pulse Survey - opens for responses in November, launches in January
How to access ISE Surveys
Already an ISE member? Sign in and return to this page. Files will appear in the section below if you are signed-in to your ISE web account.
Non-members can purchase our surveys from our store. Visit store >. Alternatively, join ISE >