Global Student Recruitment and Development Conference 2018
11 July 2018 | Celtic Manor Resort, Wales, UK
(Hosted by the ISE in association with NACE, SAGEA and AAGE)
Book now - go to the full conference website
Rarely is there an event that highlights global successes and challenges in our industry. This full-day conference will provide an opportunity for you to debate, share and explore student recruitment and development issues across countries and continents.
Full agenda now available. Download agenda >
Conference theme: The future workforce from a global perspective
- A data analysis project undertaken by HSBC to understand how to attract diverse and business relevant graduates across all the countries they operate in. HSBC and SMRS
- Is the global graduate workforce ready for the workplace? Capp together with early talent recruiters from GSK and Johnson & Johnson explore student transition and look for consistencies in readiness and assessment - GSK, Johnson & Johnson and CAPP
- Panel session represented by global heads who have detailed experience of navigating across multiple geographies including Europe, Africa, Asia and the USA
- Using digital methods for better graduate recruitment - FDM and Arctic Shores
- Global generation Z - a student's mobility journey - University of Warwick and The Talent Lighthouse
- Exploring the skills gap and employability in the 21st Century - QS and ISE
Featured keynote speaker
The conference will include keynote speaker Ade McCormack, a former technologist, who today is focused on helping organisations thrive in the digital age. His zoom-out perspectives on the drivers behind today’s market realities enables leaders and their people to deeply understand the actions they need to take to remain economically relevant. He is a former columnist for the Financial Times and CIO magazine, both columns focusing on digital leadership.
Who should attend?
- Global heads of student programmes/campus recruitment/university relations
- Heads of Student Services, career services at universities or colleges
- Suppliers that provide services across countries and/or continents
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact Vivienne Wootten, Membership and Events Manager.
Book your place today >