Best Graduate Induction Award
This award recognises excellence in helping graduates to make a successful transition into your organisation, so that they rapidly and successfully adapt to a new working environment and culture. It is specifically focused on equipping graduates to transfer from academia to work, or into your organisational culture (rather than general development of skills).The main focus of this award is from job offer to 6 months into the programme.
Award Assessment Criteria:
- Vision – Is there a clear vision for the understanding and behaviour shift you are aiming to achieve in order to help graduates achieve success in your organisation? How did you arrive at this vision?
- Description of key induction elements – What activities did you introduce in the period from first contact to 6 months into the scheme, that others could adopt or adapt? What were the challenges you needed to overcome to implement these induction elements into your organisation? What was special about how you overcame these?
- Support – Who are the stakeholders who are involved in helping graduates make a successful transition? How do you ensure consistency and high quality advice provided by these stakeholders?
- Impact – Does it make a difference? What evidence do you have of improved outcomes? How do you identify and help those who are not making this transition effectively?
Award Submission Guide
- Who can enter?
The ISE Best Graduate Induction Award is open to ISE members only. Entries are FREE of charge.
- The rules
1. Submissions should relate to current scheme/most recent scheme. Please state the scheme start and finish dates in your submission.
2. Limit your entry to 2000-words (500 for each of the four sections listed above)
3. All entries must be accompanied by a 100- word summary of the entry as you would like it to appear on all publicity material (this is in addition to the 2000-word entry)
4. You can attach single page infographic or single page of 3-4 images (in PDF format only)
5. You can submit one web link (this is in addition to the 2000-word entry)
6. All entries must be submitted via our online entry system (below)
7. Companies may enter more than one category, provided that each entry has been specifically written to address the relevant criteria and is accompanied by a separate 100-word synopsis.
- How to enter
1. Complete the online entry form (below) explaining in 2000 words or less, why you or your company should be considered a winner this year. Please refer to the category criteria as a guide.
2. Submit your entry and you will receive an automated submission receipt.
ISE recognizes and respects the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. We ensure that this recognition is shared by our Judging Panel and entries are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process. Please ensure your entry summary contains no confidential or sensitive information.
Award submissions are now closed.