Best Innovation in Business-Led Development Award
This award recognises excellence in developing skill levels of your graduates to enable them to apply awareness, knowledge and skills that are of critical importance to meet key challenges for your organisation. An award-winning entry will demonstrate innovative approaches to development, which are strongly rooted in organisational challenges, and where there is demonstrable transfer of learning to improved performance in the workplace. The main focus of this award is on the development provided to graduates post induction to end of graduate programme.
Award Assessment Criteria:
- Vision – What are the key challenges for the organisation that were tackled by this development initiative? How did you ensure that the development process was rooted in the best practice that the organisation wished to develop?
- Description of the development initiative(s) – How was development made highly relevant to work challenges? How was the learning immediately applied and consolidated by graduates in their work?
- Stakeholder Engagement – How did you identify, engage and involve stakeholders? How were people from your organisation involved in supporting this development initiative?
- Impact – Does it make a difference? What evidence of improved outcomes linked to overall objectives do you have? How do you know your development initiative delivers graduates who are better equipped to meet the organisational challenge you identified?
Award Submission Guide
- Who can enter?
The ISE Best Innovation in Business-Led Development Award is open to ISE members only. Entries are FREE of charge.
- The rules
1. Submissions should relate to current scheme/most recent scheme. Please state the scheme start and finish dates in your submission.
2. Limit your entry to 2000-words (500 for each of the four sections listed above)
3. All entries must be accompanied by a 100- word summary of the entry as you would like it to appear on all publicity material (this is in addition to the 2000-word entry)
4. You can attach single page infographic or single page of 3-4 images (in PDF format only)
5. You can submit one web link (this is in addition to the 2000-word entry)
6. All entries must be submitted via our online entry system (below)
7. Companies may enter more than one category, provided that each entry has been specifically written to address the relevant criteria and is accompanied by a separate 100-word synopsis.
- How to enter
1. Complete the online entry form (below) explaining in 2000 words or less, why you or your company should be considered a winner this year. Please refer to the category criteria as a guide.
2. Submit your entry.
ISE recognizes and respects the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. We ensure that this recognition is shared by our Judging Panel and entries are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process. Please ensure your entry summary contains no confidential or sensitive information.
Award submissions are now closed.