Getting to grips with the graduate recruitment industry isn't the easiest of tasks. There are a number of elements to consider like where to start with research, what are the market trends, how to get access to the best talent in the market and develop a recruitment process. With that in mind, we have the essential one-stop course for all graduate recruiters who are new to the industry.
Who should attend?
Generally aimed at junior levels and perhaps intermediate levels. Senior levels, especially those that are double hatting as a talent manager/HRBP in a small to medium size firm may also get value out of this course.
Benefits of attending?
Give an overview of the current UK graduate jobs and education markets
Find and access relevant market research
Develop a basic brand and attraction / marketing plan, including how to work with Universities
Plan a standard graduate recruitment process
Run a simple tendering process for out-sourced activities
Identify and use relevant measures and metrics to prove return on investment
Course instructor: Rebecca Fielding of Gradconsult and an ISE associate
Rebecca Fielding has recruited and developed thousands of people for some of the UKs biggest names since the start of 2001, including Aon and the Co-operative Group. Her most recent corporate roles were as Talent Manager for the UK&I with HJ Heinz and Head of Leadership and Culture with Asda. Rebecca was a Director with the Institute of Student Employers (former AGR) for six years, worked in a University, won national awards for her work, judged industry awards and sat on several advisory bodies. Since founding her own consultancy business in 2012 Rebecca has worked with hundreds of employers, of all sectors and sizes, and over 30% of the UK’s Universities.
ISE member rate - £335.00 (+VAT)
non-ISE member rate - £415.00 (+VAT)
- ''Very good insight into grad industry. Rebecca is great and super passionate. Great day - thanks.'' - Dan Williams, Capp
- ''Great course, covers all the themes you'd need to know as you join early talent recruitment.'' - Matt Wilkins, Expedia
- ''A wonderful course, not daunting. I felt the content was relevant to me and my new role.'' - Jo Hershew, Explore Learning
- "The course covered everything (and more!) that I expected; all info was delivered in a very engaging and comprehensive manner. This course is a must-do for anyone entering into GR industry. You will come away equipped with a burgeoning bank of tips that will assist you in your role day to day.'' - Zoe Brown, Accenture
- "A fantastic course, delivered very well with the perfect balance of tuition and activities. I came away with more knowledge on the wider Graduate Recruitment sector and also ideas for adapting our own processes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone at the start of their career in Graduate Recruitment" - Charlotte Hall, Bond Dickinson LLP
Events Terms & Conditions
At many of our events we distribute delegates lists to attendees. These lists consist of the full name and company name of all registered attendees, but do not include contact details such as email addresses. If you don’t want to be on the delegate list for an event, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
All cancellations must be received by submitting a ‘request a refund’ email .This must then be followed by a telephone call to confirm receipt.
Delegate place cancellations received 29 days or more prior to an event will be entitled to a 100% credit voucher or refund. Cancellations received between 15 days and 28 days (inclusive) prior to the event will receive a 100% credit voucher to attend a future ISE event or a 75% refund. For cancellations received between 1 day and 14 days (inclusive) prior to the event, no credit voucher or refund will be given. Substitutions are welcome at any time.
Failure to attend the event on the day will constitute late cancellation and no refund will be given.