ISE Global Student Recruitment & Development Conference 2020
Bringing together international employers, educators and suppliers, the ISE’s Global Conference will enable senior stakeholders to learn, network and problem solve. The conference will address the key issues facing global recruiters and developers in the coming decade.
The two keynote sessions will open and close the conference:
Richard Mosley is widely recognised as one of the leading world authorities on employer brand development and management. His thinking draws on over 25 years experience in both brand management and HR consulting.
Carl Gombrich is the Academic Lead and Head of Teaching and Learning at the new university being created at the London Interdisciplinary School. He was previously Professorial Teaching Fellow of Interdisciplinary Education at UCL where he led the creation and launch of Arts and Sciences BASc degrees.
The plenary sessions are the core of the conference agenda. We seek sessions that are thought provoking, interactive and stimulate networking.
- Plenary 1 – The Student Perspective: how the next generation are behaving similarly around the world in respect of their needs, values and aspirations
- Plenary 2 – A Global Proposition: how to develop a global proposition to recruit a diverse workforce that is effective at a local and international level
- Plenary 3 – Technology Disruption: how can technology in its broadest sense be utilised across markets and operational needs
- Plenary 4 – Global Change: influence to implement change whilst navigating global and local agendas and structures
The keynote and plenary sessions will cover the following key themes:
- How to work, implement change and influence whilst navigating global and local agendas
- How to manage being on the receiving end of centralised head-office functions
- Emerging markets – both market intelligence and how to knit into the global agenda
- Career management trends – emerging changes to the ecosystem of how people work
- Student talent mobility – focusing on the opportunities for those that return home and how to move students around the world within organisations
- Workforce of the future – how the next generation are behaving similarly around the world in respect of their needs, values and aspirations – can employers standardise approaches
- Youth expect organisations to be purpose driven – how are employers set up to demonstrate relevance and the flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances
- Technology in its broadest sense – how can it be used across markets and operational needs
- How to develop a global proposition at a global and local level
- Diversity – how are employers tackling this at a global level
- Practitioner development – how to manage change and how to influence
If you would like to exhibit at the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For ISE members
- early bird rate (ends on 1 December) £325.00 + VAT
- standard rate (from 2 December) £345.00 + VAT
- early bird rate (ends on 1 December) £425.00 + VAT
- standard rate (from 2 December) £445.00 + VAT
Unsure if you qualify for the member price? Check if your organisation is an ISE member.
* When booking your ticket please enter the organisation name in section one and your individual details in section two.
Events Terms & Conditions
At many of our events we distribute delegates lists to attendees. These lists consist of the full name and company name of all registered attendees, but do not include contact details such as email addresses. If you don’t want to be on the delegate list for an event, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
For general Events Terms and Conditions please view Delegate terms and conditions.