Finance Sector Group meeting
Within this 3-hour session we have covered some of the hottest issues in the Finance sector in the student recruitment and development industry with insight into the latest trends.
>1.30 – Welcome and introduction
>1.50 - 2.50 – Annual Survey insights – Finance specific
Tristram Hooley, Chief Research Officer at the ISE
(Presentation slides available to ISE members only)
>2.50 – 3.05 – Refreshment Break
>3.05 – 4.30 – Round Table Discussion
- Review of the last season – what were the challenges and are they making any changes of the back them?
- The number of reneges have been on the increase. How are companies managing this situation and what effect is it having?
- Increased candidate cheating – is this something that you have seen?
- Workforce planning – how does it work in your company and what part do you play?
- Safeguarding training – is this something that you run? Internally? How are you monitoring this?
- Are other graduate programmes offering professional qualifications which are now run as apprenticeships? What effect have you seen on this for the graduates?
''Very good event: different topics discussed, lots of engagement and large number of attendees''
''Good blend of speakers/data insights/discussion.''
''Great session - always good to share ideas.''
''Great opportunity to network and share best practice. Very insightful and informative.''
''Very useful content and great engagement from the group. Thank you.''
Events Terms & Conditions
At many of our events we distribute delegates lists to attendees. These lists consist of the full name and company name of all registered attendees, but do not include contact details such as email addresses. If you don’t want to be on the delegate list for an event, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
If you don't have your personal ISE account as part of your company's membership, take the opportunity today and set it up (free of charge). It will allow you to take the full advantage of the ISE membership: register quicker for the events, view data dashboard, download The Student Employer magazine, check latest surveys and connect with your peers in the community section of the website.
Please note that this event is free of charge and open to ISE members only.