Finance Sector Group meeting
Within this 3-hour session we will be covering some of the hottest issues in the Finance sector in the student recruitment and development industry with insight into the latest trends. This event will allow you to network amongst your peers and gain further insight into the challenges they are currently facing and how to overcome them.
· Mental well being with Graduates and Apprentices – what are you seeing and what support have you put in place?
· How do you manage A-Level results day for your Apprentices?
· What is the roll-off process from a graduate development programme in your organisation? Agenda point raised by: Kathryn Hartman (Willis Towers Watson)
· The Apprenticeship Funding has changed – how is this impacting you?
· Introduction of digital capability in finance function. How does this look like across companies, what are interventions to develop this capability across early talent programmes? Agenda point raised by: Mirjana Curcic (GSK)
· ISE Conference 2019
Tristram Hooley, Chief Research Officer from ISE will present the latest Development Survey (sector specific).
Click here to download the ISE presentation slides >
Only available to ISE members
Kindly hosted by KPMG, London.
This event is only open to current ISE members (EMPLOYERS only).
- ''Very good event: different topics discussed, lots of engagement and large number of attendees''
- ''Good blend of speakers/data insights/discussion.''
- ''Great session - always good to share ideas.''
- ''Great opportunity to network and share best practice. Very insightful and informative.''
- ''Very useful content and great engagement from the group. Thank you.''