Within this 4-hour session we will be covering some of the hottest issues in the EEI and Built Environment Sectors in the student recruitment industry with insight into the latest trends. This event will allow you to network amongst your peers and gain further insight into the challenges they are currently facing and how to overcome them.
10.00 - 10:15 – Welcome - refreshments available
10:15 – 10:45 – Introductions (overview of graduate and apprentice programmes you are recruiting into and what numbers)
10:45 – 11:15 – Development Survey 2019 results (sector specific) presented by Tristram Hooley, Chief Research Officer at ISE, followed by discussion
11:15-11:40 – Recruitment Survey 2019, Tristram Hooley, Chief Research Officer, ISE - reflecting on the past and looking into future – discussion
11:40-12:00 – Student Recruitment Survey 2019 – how to drive submission numbers up within sector
12:00 – 12:15 – Opportunities to engage with universities at the next Student Recruitment Conference 2019
12:00 – Working lunch
12:15 – Strategic discussion
- Apprentice Levy – sharing approaches to apprentice levy followed by discussion, facilitated by Michael Nathan, Emerging Talent Lead, Mace
- How is your organisation’s balance shifting between Graduates and Apprentices in relation to Early Careers?
- What is your organisation’s Board of Directors wanting from you in relation to Early Careers? What do you want from them?
- School partnerships – following the levy has anything changed strategic
13:15 – Tactical discussion
- Apprenticeship standards, numbers and marketing – knowledge/experience share
- QS shortage – reach out; lower pass scores
- Salary data
- Positions in 2019 – how many reneges to date?
- Challenges of recruitment
- Campaigns – university visits / presentations – what is working?
14:00 – meeting end; possibility of 1-2-1 discussion till 14:45pm
Kindly hosted by Mace, London.
This event is only open to current ISE members (EMPLOYERS only).