Within this 2.5-hour session we will be covering some of the hottest issues in the Public Sector in the student recruitment industry with insight into the latest trends. This event will allow you to network amongst your peers and gain further insight into the challenges they are currently facing and how to overcome them.
9:30-9:40 – Welcome from the host and Public Sector Champion (Christina Warren, Teach First)
9:40-10:20 – ACs Development Centres and contextual recruitment, Tallulah Bygraves, Teach First, followed by general discussion
10:20 – 11:00 – ISE research update (Public Sector specific), Tristram Hooley, Chief Research Officer, ISE
11:00-11:15 – Refreshment and networking
11:15-12:00 – ''hot topics'' - round table discussion:
• Retention/ renegs
• Customer experience
• AC no shows
• STEM recruitment
• Tracking of digital marketing
12:00 - meeting close
Kindly hosted by Teach First, London.
This event is only open to current ISE members (EMPLOYERS only).
Testimonials from previous Public Sector meetings:
- Good range of topics covered.
- Overall, very worthwile event to hear about the data & experience of other organisations.
- Really useful to speak around each slide, sparked great comment, copy of presentation useful.
- Good forum for discussion.
- Excellent facilitator and good broad spectrum of employers present.