Within this 3-hour session we will be covering some of the hottest issues in the Finance Sector in the student recruitment industry with insight into the latest trends. This event will allow you to network amongst your peers and gain further insight into the challenges they are currently facing and how to overcome them.
9.00 - 9:15 – Welcome and Introduction
9:15 – 10:00 – “An evidence-based approach to Onboarding: Implementing best-practice in your organisation” by Sarah Hobbs Talent & Potential – interactive workshop
10:00 – 10:30 – Tristram Hooley – Chief Research Officer at ISE – will present his latest research with a specific focus on the Finance Sector
10:30 – 10:45 – Refreshments
10:45 – 12pm – Hot topic discussions
- T-Levels – are you considering them and what stage of planning are you at? (Department of Education presentation attached for pre-reading)
- Over-subscribed pipelines – how do you manage them?
- Apprentice / school leaver hiring – challenges and how can we gain better traction?
- ISE Apprentice Conference – 4th February
- ISE Group Meetings Overview
Kindly hosted by RSM, London
This event is only open to current ISE members (EMPLOYERS only).
Testimonials from previous Finance sector meetings:
- Great to hear approaches+views from other firms.
- Very useful event. Great insights. Good to network and share.
- Useful to hear challenges from other firms.
- Enjoyed session, the discussion was the best bit.