ISE Annual Survey Launch 2018 & 50th birthday celebration
This ISE Annual Survey is the largest and most wide-ranging survey of the student recruitment market in the UK. Around 200 employers typically complete this survey, coming from over 17 sectors. They recruit into all UK regions, represent all sizes of firm, and range from those who recruit less than 15 graduates up to those which recruit over 1000 every year.
The Survey explores key trends and benchmarks for student talent including overall hiring volumes, salaries, applications per vacancy and average cost per hire.
The ISE Annual Survey is the ISE’s flagship piece of research on UK student recruitment trends.
The event will be followed by ISE 50th birthday drinks reception.
Key topics include:
- Hiring volumes for graduates, apprentices, interns, industrial placements and school leavers
- Salary trends for the above types of student hires
- Recruitment processes for graduates and apprentices
- Cost per hire for graduates
- Regional hiring for graduates
- The latest diversity benchmarks
- Attraction and marketing trends
- Selection and assessment trends
To get the most complete picture of student recruitment in the UK, this is a must attend event.
- The 2018 Annual Survey presentation will be delivered by Tristram Hooley, ISE Chief Research Officer
- Dr. Bob Gilworth; Director of The Careers Group; President, The Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS); The Careers Group, University of London; Data mutuality- “yours” helps us and “ours” helps you.
We all need data and our appetite for it has grown significantly in recent years. We need the evidence base upon which we make business cases and important choices about where to allocate scarce resources. Employers and Higher Education or more specifically ISE and AGCAS, collect data for specific purposes but when two membership organisations operate so closely and have such overlapping interests it should be no surprise that data collected by one organisation helps the other and vice-versa. This session is intended to provide some examples of “our” (HE/AGCAS) data, which is likely to be useful to ISE members before we hear about the latest ISE survey which will undoubtedly be useful to AGCAS members.
- The Guardian, ''Gen Z research''
In November 2017, the Guardian and VCCP media commissioned YouthSight, the UK's leading youth research agency to lift the lid on Gen Z. An online survey was taken by 1,000 16-24s year olds in the UK and a diverse focus group was formed to discuss everything from politics to education, careers, money, brands, fashion and social media.
The goal? To understand better how young people think and feel about the world around them, enabling to provide employers and companies with the insight to develop relevant and engaging content and advertising.
The Guardian is our Exclusive partner for this event.
*Limited places available. Registration might be limited to one person per organisation*