One of the highest rated session presented at the Annual Recruitment Conference 2017:
The changing world of university partnerships
Mike Grey, Senior Consultant, Gradconsult and Kate Croucher, University Relationship Manager, FDM Group
Target lists are evolving, graduate recruiters and universities are now adopting a much more nuanced and data-driven approach to partnership development. Gradconsult and FDM will share examples of innovative partnerships where both sides have demonstrated flexibility in their delivery of recruitment models and on-campus attraction activities to achieve ROI.
• A better understanding of universities challenges and drivers
• How to use data to inform university partnerships
• Working flexibly with universities to deliver effective on-campus attraction and graduate recruitment
Swimming upstream, the battle for STEM talent
Kat Ward, Early Careers and Recruitment Social Media, Resourcing, Development and Talent Team
Human Resources, Defence Science & Technology Laboratory - the finalist of the AGR Annual Attraction Award 2017
As a public sector employer focused purely on STEM talent the challenge we face filling our graduate vacancies increases each year. In this session we will share how we overhauled our messages, approach and communication channels resulting in an increase in applications and a reduced cost per hire.
Kindly hosted by Coventry University, London. Campus map
Testimonials (previous Attraction & Marketing forums):
- Fantastic range of speakers and topics eg. Tech, social, influencers and ambassadors.
- Really good sessions strengthens thoughts on new+different methodology.
- Great mix of speakers & very practically orientated which was helpful. Thanks.
- Some really interesting topics covered with some great insights into what other businesses are doing.
- We need more of these events!
- I learned quite a lot of information about how to market and grow a business.
- I enjoyed the event as it had a balance of technology and other ways of advertising that can be used.
This event is only open to current ISE members.
Due the popularity of these events, it may be necessary to restrict entrance to one person per member organisation.