At Mott MacDonald, attracting the best people to join us is a top priority and we have a global team of recruitment and human resources specialists dedicated to doing this so our business can grow and be successful.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a senior recruitment advisor to join our graduate recruitment team based in our central Croydon office. You will be working in a team of 5 people.
Mott MacDonald’s support services are the driving force behind our organisation enabling us to run efficiently and effectively.
The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practise and technology to all areas of our business specifically designed for our global reach.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
You will work in the graduate recruitment team and be responsible for a range of project work as well as all aspects of graduate recruitment within a designated business area.
Duties will include:
- Design and deliver strategic initiatives that ensure that the company maintains an attractive and effective employer brand
- Identify new opportunities for media advertising and working with existing media groups.
- Analysis of advertising spend and the return on investment
- Manage, review and implement a new online assessment provider
- Work alongside the marketing team to deliver a social media campaign
- Submission of various graduate and apprentice awards
- Attend campus events when necessary
- Graduate and intern recruitment for an area of the business
- Raise the profile of graduate recruitment with in the business as well as on campus
- Establish and proactively manage relationships with all internal customers and build on-campus relationships with careers services and other key contacts
Essential competencies; skills; and experience:
- Able to manage high volume recruitment
- Experience working in the graduate recruitment space
- Able to confidently talk to a wide range of people (grads to senior managers)
- Experience of working in an organisation who use psychometric assessments
- Able to work across multiple projects at any one time
- Works well as a team member as well as individually
- Able to influence others and drive projects forward
- Willing and able to travel to attend graduate events (can be up to 2 nights per week during the busy periods of milk round)
- The role allows individuals to work independently and therefore you need to be able to work on your own initiative and prioritise competing and changing demands
- Graduate calibre
Desired experience and knowledge:
- Experience of working in a complex matrix organisation
- Experience of working with an applicant tracking system
- Knowledge of recruitment selection and assessment practices