ISE membership benefits
ISE has a membership of more than 600 organisations and a reputation built on a tradition of networking and sharing of information about best practice in student recruitment and development.
Although the majority of our members are organisations which recruit students, our diverse membership base also includes many universities and suppliers of services to the student recruitment sector.
Whatever your business, if graduates and apprentices play a part in your future, we offer a number of unique resources and services to help your business excel.
Member benefits include:
- ISE's Annual Surveys - Student Recruitment Survey, Development Survey and a "hot topic" survey
- Employer Sector Group meetings - free to attend for employer ISE members
- ISE Conferences and Events - Student Recruitment Showcase (Jan/Feb), Student Development Conference (March/April) and the Student Recruitment Conference (June/July) for which ISE members receive a significant discount
- Courses and webinars - for all your professional development needs
- Free subscription to quarterly The Student Employer magazine
- Subscription to ISE's e-News bulletin - free for any person in a member firm
- ISE Annual Awards - Recruitment Awards and Development Award, giving an opportunity to showcase your successes
- Free consultation - all new members are eligible for a free consultation phone call with a senior member of the ISE team
As a member, you will also have the option to download a dedicated Member logo, which you are free to use on your website or any of your publications.
How to join
Join online >
If you are already a member, click here to download your logo.