Best Supplier Contribution to Student Development Award
This award recognises suppliers that operate in the graduate, school leaver and higher education learning and development industry. The aim of this award is to recognise excellence in establishing highly effective partnerships with clients through providing learning interventions to prepare students for work or develop them once in employment.
Award Assessment Criteria:
- Vision – How did you demonstrate a high level of understanding of your client’s vision, goals and challenges? How did you work with your client on the design to ensure a perfect fit for the organisation?
- Innovation– What innovative solutions were included and how were they particularly effective?
- Stakeholder Engagement –How did you integrate your work into the organisation? How did you involve people in your client’s organisation to help deliver a highly relevant piece of development?
- Impact –How did you evaluate the impact of what was delivered? What evidence do you have to show the value add you have contributed to your client?
Award Submission Guide
- Who can enter?
The ISE Best Supplier Contribution to Student Development Award is open to ISE members only. Entries are FREE of charge.
- The rules
1. Submissions should relate to current scheme/most recent scheme. Please state the scheme start and finish dates in your submission.
2. Limit your entry to 2000-words (500 for each of the four sections listed above)
3. All entries must be accompanied by a 100- word summary of the entry as you would like it to appear on all publicity material (this is in addition to the 2000-word entry)
4. You can attach single page infographic or single page of 3-4 images (in PDF format only)
5. You can submit one web link (this is in addition to the 2000-word entry)
6. All entries must be submitted via our online entry system (below)
7. Companies may enter more than one category, provided that each entry has been specifically written to address the relevant criteria and is accompanied by a separate 100-word synopsis.
- How to enter
1. Complete the online entry form (below) explaining in 2000 words or less, why you or your company should be considered a winner this year. Please refer to the category criteria as a guide.
2. Submit your entry and you will receive an automated submission receipt.
ISE recognizes and respects the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. We ensure that this recognition is shared by our Judging Panel and entries are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process. Please ensure your entry summary contains no confidential or sensitive information.
Award submissions are now closed.