Best Strategic Alignment Award
This award recognises excellence in ensuring that the graduate scheme helps your organisation to achieve its strategic goals and is supported by excellent stakeholder engagement. An award-winning entry will show a strong vision, which is directly focused on helping the organisation to overcome challenges and achieve strategic organisational goals. It will also demonstrate active engagement with, and involvement of, a range of stakeholders. There should be two-way influencing and communication that is reviewed and monitored on a regular basis.
Award Assessment Criteria:
- Vision – Does the entry display a strong vision of how the graduate scheme helps deliver the business strategy? Does this vision underpin all aspects of scheme design? Is there evidence of two-way influencing – ie the Graduate Team influences the stakeholders, as well as the stakeholders helping to shape the programme?
- Description of the approach – What was innovative about the approach you took to getting strategic alignment, which others could adopt or adapt? What were the challenges you had to overcome in aligning the graduate scheme to strategic goals? What was special about how you overcame these?
- Stakeholder engagement – Is there a clear understanding of who the stakeholders are, and their specific needs? How this engagement is kept live and updated? How does the scheme ensure that stakeholders provide active support?
- Impact – Does it make a difference? What evidence can you demonstrate of improved outcomes?
Award Submission Guide
- Who can enter?
The ISE Best Strategic Alignment Award is open to ISE members only. Entries are FREE of charge.
- The rules
1. Submissions should relate to current scheme/most recent scheme. Please state the scheme start and finish dates in your submission.
2. Limit your entry to 2000-words (500 for each of the four sections listed above)
3. All entries must be accompanied by a 100- word summary of the entry as you would like it to appear on all publicity material (this is in addition to the 2000-word entry)
4. You can attach single page infographic or single page of 3-4 images (in PDF format only)
5. You can submit one web link (this is in addition to the 2000-word entry)
6. All entries must be submitted via our online entry system (below)
7. Companies may enter more than one category, provided that each entry has been specifically written to address the relevant criteria and is accompanied by a separate 100-word synopsis.
- How to enter
1. Complete the online entry form (below) explaining in 2000 words or less, why you or your company should be considered a winner this year. Please refer to the category criteria as a guide.
2. Submit your entry and you will receive an automated submission receipt.
ISE recognizes and respects the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. We ensure that this recognition is shared by our Judging Panel and entries are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process. Please ensure your entry summary contains no confidential or sensitive information.
Award submissions are now closed.