Best Post Programme Development Award
This award recognises excellence in enabling the long-term success of graduates in your organisation. The focus of this award is on transitioning off the graduate programme, and launching graduates into the wider organisation in a way that helps them establish a successful career with your organisation.
Award Assessment Criteria:
- Vision – Is there a clear vision and objectives for how to achieve the result of graduates staying and driving successful careers in your organisation?
- Description of post programme activity – What is innovative about your approach to creating long-term graduate success and career management, which others could adopt or adapt? How did you focus on creating long-term graduate success? What were the challenges you had to overcome to establish successful graduate career management in your organisation? What was special about how you overcame these?
- Stakeholder Engagement - How did people in your organisation support your initiatives in career management? How did you ensure support was consistent and of high quality?
- Impact – Does it make a difference? Evidence of putting in place tracking mechanisms that allow the long term tracking of graduates, their retention, and progression. What evidence do you have of improved outcomes?
Award Submission Guide
- Who can enter?
The ISE Best Post Programme Development Award is open to ISE members only. Entries are FREE of charge.
- The rules
1. Submissions should relate to current scheme/most recent scheme. Please state the scheme start and finish dates in your submission.
2. Limit your entry to 2000-words (500 for each of the four sections listed above)
3. All entries must be accompanied by a 100- word summary of the entry as you would like it to appear on all publicity material (this is in addition to the 2000-word entry)
4. You can attach single page infographic or single page of 3-4 images (in PDF format only)
5. You can submit one web link (this is in addition to the 2000-word entry)
6. All entries must be submitted via our online entry system (below)
7. Companies may enter more than one category, provided that each entry has been specifically written to address the relevant criteria and is accompanied by a separate 100-word synopsis.
- How to enter
1. Complete the online entry form (below) explaining in 2000 words or less, why you or your company should be considered a winner this year. Please refer to the category criteria as a guide.
2. Submit your entry and you will receive an automated submission receipt.
ISE recognizes and respects the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. We ensure that this recognition is shared by our Judging Panel and entries are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process. Please ensure your entry summary contains no confidential or sensitive information.
Award submissions are now closed.